- Damaged items can't be returned after 14 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods. （** Please remember to retain the original packaging! If the item is damaged, the packaging is considered as evidence in a claim. ）
Actual photos of damage must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after receipt of order.
- You may be required to supply photographs of any damaged items you cab send these to us via email as part of returns process
- Do not begin returns process until you have informed us of any damaged items
- As a resolution, we will either provide you with a new product, a replacement part, offer blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. If you do not wish to accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for returning the item(s) to us in order to receive your refund.
Weilai concept reserves the right to request the return of the defective unit before sending a replacement. Defective unit must be properly packaged.
Due to the logistics involved, reported problems from EU countries wIll be dealt with financial reimbursement. We do not collect any return items. We either a) send replacement parts or b) pay compensation for items damaged or missing.
- Unwanted items can’t be returned after 14 days of receipt of goods.
- If you are returning an unwanted item it must not be damaged or marked.
We allow you 14 days from date of delivery for you to inspect your goods to make sure that they are what you want. If you are not sure you are going to keep your item(s), all we ask is that you leave all tags, mattress packaging etc intact; only remove these items once you are sure you are keeping your items.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- Unwanted items returned to us our done so at your own expense
- If you need us to arrange the return for you, feel free to contact us by email. You will need to pay the return or collection costs. You will pay 1 return or collection cost based on the subtotal value of the products you are returning as per the below table.
|Product price||Return/collection cost|
|£0 - 49.99||£5|
|£50 - £249.99||£15|
|£250 - £599||£39|
|£600 - £899||£69|
|£899 or 1599||£119|
|£1599 or more||£159|
- Items that are made-to-order, custom made or made in customers own material (COM) can not be returned, exchanged or refunded. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Authorise your return through the Weilai Concept - Wrap the item in the original packaging clearly marking your return number on a separate sheet. As part of returns process you can download a return form. Do not mark your original packaging - Send the item back to our depot - Once our depot receives your return we will begin processing - Your refund can take up to 14 working days from date of us receiving your order
- Simply contact us by email@example.com and we will assist you with your cancellation. If your order is made to order (i.e. Sofa, Dining Table, Coffee Table, Cabinet and shoe storage), we will charge a 10% of the order amount.
- If something’s gone wrong with an item you’ve bought, you may be entitled to a refund, repair or replacement.
- For security reasons we can only make refunds to the original payment method you used to place your order. It usually takes about 2-4 working days to reach your account. Please contact us if you have not received your refund.
- We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you've placed an order, you won’t be able to make changes to what you have ordered if it is a made-to-order item, but you will be able to change contact and delivery details through your My order page.